Jan. 25, 2011 – The Ontario chapter of the Canadian Rental Association (CRA) has concluded another successful tabletop trade show. Held on alternate years from the Canadian Rental Mart, the tabletop show took place on Jan. 22 at the Best Western Lamplighter Inn in London, Ont.
The Canadian Rental Association (CRA) recently announced its 2010 award recipients. These awards will be formally presented at the annual general meeting of the CRA during The Rental Show to be held February 28, 2011 in Las Vegas. The recipients will be acknowledged at the 2011 Canadian regional trade shows.
- CRA Presidents Image Award: Neil Dejong, Industrial Tool & Equipment Rentals, Hamilton, Ontario. As chosen by CRA President Andrew Paquette and nominated by CRA supplier members.
- CRA Supplier of the Year Award: Rentquip Canada. Chosen by CRA rental store members.
- CRA Rental Person of the Year: James Morden, Rentshop, Alliston, Ontario. Nominated by CRA rental store members and chosen by CRA Executive Director Mandy Wellnitz.
- BC Regional Award: Mike Faulkner, Rentquip Canada, Richmond, British Columbia.
- Ontario Regional Award: Neil Dejong, Industrial Tool & Equipment Rentals, Hamilton, Ontario.
- Manitoba Regional Award: Bill Bush, United Rentals, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Atlantic Regional Award: Scott Langille, United Rentals, Moncton, New Brunswick.
- Alberta Regional Award: Jim Johnson, Cavalier Industries, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Quebec Regional Award: Robin Hamel, Location A & C, Terrebonne, Quebec.
- Saskatchewan Regional Award: Len Rempel, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
The Regional Awards are chosen by the CRA national directors for their region.