On October 16, 2013 CRA Ontario members visited Skyjack to see the plant 2 operations of Canada’s only aerial lift manufacturer
On September 28, 2013 CRA Ontario members took in the sight of Niagara Falls on the Maid of the Mist and enjoyed a dinner overlooking the falls at the skylon tower
CRA Ontario members enjoys a day of golf on probably the hottest day of the year!
Following the successful launch and execution of National Rental Awareness Week, we have decided to launch a video contest!
The goal of the contest is two fold:
- To reach out to out CRA Members and build a library of videos that we can utilize on the CRA website and YouTube Channel.
- To promote your organization and the rental industry as a whole.
The winner of the contest will take home a prize package valued at more than $5,000, which includes a three-month PR campaign with High Impact Public Relations. This includes a full consultation, as well as a development of a strategy and execution of a plan to help promote your organization.
Here’s how the contest works:
- Develop a 30 second to three-minute video using your cell phone, camera or video camera. Please do not go over the three-minute mark.
- The goal of the video is to introduce your company and what it is you do, while keeping the viewer interested with a visual. Feel free to do a product demonstration, a tour of your office, or an on location event segment-showcasing set-up. Be creative! Remember, the goal is to promote your business and the rental industry. The segment can be fully informational or educational.
- As part of the video, please make sure to mention that you’re a member of the Canadian Rental Association. This could best be integrated at the beginning of your video as part of your introduction.
The deadline for video submissions is July 31st, 2013. A panel of CRA committee judges will review and score each video based on creativity and relevance to the rental industry. The winning video will be announced on August 16th, 2013.
Please submit your video files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If files are over 10mb size, please utilize yousendit.com or Dropbox (with a direct download).
We look forward to seeing your videos. Good luck!
April 19, 2013 – The CRA Ontario wrapped up its season in style recently in Sudbury. More than 45 rental people made their ways up north for the afternoon store tours. The first stop was at Able Rental and Supply where Marc and Carolyn Lemieux and Terry Morin welcomed all to their store. Members were invited to tour the well-appointed showroom, service area and yard to see how Able looks after its customers.
On April 17, 2013 CRA Ontario Members gathered in Sudbury to tour 3 member stores: Able Rental & Supply, Pete’s Party Rentals, and SMS Rents and then moved to Dynamic Earth for our Board of Directors Elections.
Join us on April 17, 2013 for the final meeting of the Spring Season. This event features three rental yard tours covering both the construction and party/event segments of our industry, and will finish with a tour an dinner at Dynamic Earth.
Members in attendance will also have the opportunity to vote in our elections for the 2013-2015 Board of Directors.
To register complete the attached form and send it back to Paul Potvin at Location Equipment Supply.
On March 20th, 2013 CRA Ontario members gathered at Absolute Tent & Event Services in Toronto to hear Dan Kelly, President of the Canadian Federation of Independant Business speak about changes in the credit/debit card industry