Following the successful launch and execution of National Rental Awareness Week, we have decided to launch a video contest!
The goal of the contest is two fold:
- To reach out to out CRA Members and build a library of videos that we can utilize on the CRA website and YouTube Channel.
- To promote your organization and the rental industry as a whole.
The winner of the contest will take home a prize package valued at more than $5,000, which includes a three-month PR campaign with High Impact Public Relations. This includes a full consultation, as well as a development of a strategy and execution of a plan to help promote your organization.
Here’s how the contest works:
- Develop a 30 second to three-minute video using your cell phone, camera or video camera. Please do not go over the three-minute mark.
- The goal of the video is to introduce your company and what it is you do, while keeping the viewer interested with a visual. Feel free to do a product demonstration, a tour of your office, or an on location event segment-showcasing set-up. Be creative! Remember, the goal is to promote your business and the rental industry. The segment can be fully informational or educational.
- As part of the video, please make sure to mention that you’re a member of the Canadian Rental Association. This could best be integrated at the beginning of your video as part of your introduction.
The deadline for video submissions is July 31st, 2013. A panel of CRA committee judges will review and score each video based on creativity and relevance to the rental industry. The winning video will be announced on August 16th, 2013.
Please submit your video files to email@example.com.
If files are over 10mb size, please utilize yousendit.com or Dropbox (with a direct download).
We look forward to seeing your videos. Good luck!