The Cost of Doing Business Survey is designed to be easy. It’s also free and worthwhile — possibly netting you $2,000 in cash — if you take part by Sunday, March 31.
To keep your business growing and financially thriving, you need rental-specific information such as:
- Your total revenue per employee
- Your accounts receivable days
- Your return on assets, etc.
The simple and free way to get that type of information is by participating in the Cost of Doing Business Survey, which provides the data for the follow-up Cost of Doing Business Report — the financial benchmarking guide for the industry. Plus, if you participate in the survey by next Sunday, March 31, you are in the running to win $2,000.
There are three ways to participate:
- Complete the printed survey that was mailed to rental business members in the United States and Canada. Or
- Fill out your contact information and Part 1: General Questions on the survey, and return it with your financial statements. Return either the completed survey or part of the survey with your statements to Industry Insights via mail (Industry Insights, P.O. Box 4330, Dublin, OH 43016), fax (614-389-3816) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or
- Go online and fill out the survey by going to ARArental.org/go/CODB.
Note that all surveys go directly to Industry Insights, the firm compiling the report. None of your data will be shared with the American Rental Association (ARA) or any other third party.
Cash and more benefits possible with early bird deadline participation:
Just by sending in your completed survey by the March 31 early bird deadline, you:
- Are automatically entered into the $1,000 early bird March 31 drawing and the $1,000 final April 30 drawing.
- Receive a FREE 2013 Cost of Doing Business Report — valued at $350.
- Receive a FREE online, customized Company Performance Report — valued at $200.
- Gain access to FREE on-demand reports and graphs.
To get started today, go to ARArental.org/go/CODB. Questions? Call ARA Member Services at 800-334-2177.